The savoury flavours of the Middle East are infused into this skewer-less, Kebab style chicken. Juicy chunks of chicken breasts marinated in a garlic-rich sauce then slowly baked until done. This dish can be complimented by flavourful dill jasmine rice and zucchini seasoned with ‘earthy’ spices that balance with the chicken.
Feeling adventurous? Try this recipe out.
• 6 Cloves of garlic, crushed
• ½ Cup lemon juice
• ¼ cup Avocado Oil
• 1 Tsp kosher salt
• ½ Tsp ground allspice
• ¼ Tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ Tsp freshly ground pepper
• Truvia (optional for a bit of sweetness and browning)
1. Cut your meat into cubes & set aside
2. Combine all ingredients into a blender and pulse
3. Combine meat with marinade and let sit (preferably overnight)
4. Sear Meat Quickly on a hot grill or wok
5. Bake and cover at 375* until desired temperature is reached
6. Let cool and serve